Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dressmaker??

Ok, I have been hearing about "Pillow Case" Dresses, and after looking at them on the net I said "I can make that". Well first you need a pillow case. I could not find any that I liked. So I used some fabric that I had. What a pain in the butt!! I am not a dressmaker at all. You see I can't sew in a straight line. Next time I want to make a dress I'm using a pillowcase, All I would have to do to it is make the arm holes.

This is one of dresses that I found on the net. I added the site to the blogs that I follow.


Next I am going to try and make hair bows. And Grace when you have a little more hair I will send you some.

3 comments:

Granny said...

You did a wonderful job! What a talented Mom Josh and Megan have!

The Georgia Caspermeyer's said...

Awesome. And if you're feeling extra adventurous, you could open your own ETSY site and sell your wares! Love the dress and the model! :) I'll be on the hunt for cute pillowcases for you...

Katie said...

Love the dresses... pillowcases or not! Perfect for hot summer days! Can't wait to see the hair bows!!! :)