Monday, July 27, 2009

School Supplies!

If you didn't know Josh will be starting Kindergarten this year and he has a school supply list that he has to have for the 1st day of school. I could have got it thought school for a price of $40.00, right do I look like I'm made of money! This list is unbelievable. I was in Walmart for 1 hour and could only find crayons(I need 4 boxes of 24 ct. Crayola Crayons)And scissors and a green pencil box. Look at this list!! Please, I pay school taxes you mean to tell me that the school can't supply construction paper for a kindergartner.

I have no idea what these are and let just say Walmart doesn't have them out with there school stuff or in the office stuff. So we have to go to office store. I don't think any of this is going to be on sale.

1 comment:

Katie and Terry said...

Wow! What a list!!! You have to buy hand sanitizer??? Do they know that will ruin your child's immune system? Will have a look in FLA for any of the items and see if we have any luck. Will keep you posted.