Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School


Well it was going to happen sooner or later, The 1st Day of School. I woke Josh up at about 6:30 am and he told me that it was still dark out! Well Megan, she made me carry her downstairs. So after pancakes and chocolate milk we got dress for school.


Then about 7:35am we made out way to the bus stop, which is a short walk(maybe 1/2 block) from our house. Where we found out that the little girl who lives behind us is in Joshs class also. Her name is Elizabeth.(You will c her in the video) Well the bus was a little late. Lets just say Josh was late for his 1st day of Kindergarten! After Josh got on the bus, Megan and I got in the van and waited for him in his classroom. We talked with Mrs. Saunders, she is very very nice, and Josh will have 22kids in his class.
At about 1pm I got an email from Mrs. Saunders "Josh is having a super day! We are resting right now and will be heading to music soon."
And it is 2:45 pm and Megan is sleeping, and the dogs are sleeping, and it is just too quite in the house!



2 comments:

The Georgia Caspermeyer's said...

Sounds like an awesome first day of school! I loved how Josh held Elizabeth's hand... better make sure they don't sit too far back in the bus, Mommy. ;)

Granny said...

Yay, Josh! Your first day of kindergarten. I can't believe the day has come!