Saturday, October 24, 2009

2 Little Pumpkins

We had a beautiful day here in Houston and I had the day off so Don and I decide when he got home from work we would take the kids to the pumpkin patch. But first we need to find a pumpkin patch that did not charge you to walk through their front door. That is right I said charge!! We found 2 of them, and they were about 30 Min's from us. When we got to the first one they just had about 3 dozen pumpkins sitting on hay bails. Nothing like rulfs orchard back in New York. So after I got the kids in the middle of the pumpkins and took a few pix, and we were walking away, I hear the owner say "DON'T STAND ON THE PUMPKINS" I looked at Don and said "I guess I got some people in trouble!" The 2ND place we went to was a little better, they had a path set up with place that you could take pix along the way. That is where we got out pumpkins. I touched up only a few of the photos, so enjoy!

No comments: