Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Rough Week at the Alley House

Alright, lets just say it has not been a fun week here. I never go to bed before 10:30pm and on Tuesday I was in bed at 10pm and at 11:30pm Josh came in to my room and said he threw-up. So Don was with Josh in our bathroom and I went into his. Lets just say we got the carpet cleaner out. Josh stayed home from school on Wednesday. And Thursday we all went to school and about 2:45pm Megan said she didn't want to take a nap and then she said her tummy hurts. Well she had been saying that for the last 2 days (Josh was sick). She sat on my lap and then she let it all go. I really thought her head was going to spin around on her shoulders! Well let just say Don and I both were sick that night and I called in sick 2 work.(I only worked 2 days this week and called in sick for one of them) Today Megan is back to her old self.

UPDATE Just when I think we are all getting better Josh woke from little nap and how he is on the couch saying his tummy hurts.

2 comments:

Granny said...

Isn't parenthood wonderful?

Love the background.

Katie and Terry said...

Hope ya'll get better soon!